Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fire Charles and Kenny...please!

We have plenty of morons on TV today, especially in the field of sports analysis. In a sports world where John "say the most obvious thing possible" Madden is considered a God of sports broadcasting, do we really have any more room for TNT's ridiculous team of psuedo-analysts? Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith need to be removed, and possibly castrated. Who gives a shit what these two boners think about basketball. Personally, I think if you have an IQ less than 70, you shouldn't be allowed in public, but because I dont run the world...yet...I guess I have no choice but to listen to these dildos. First of all, Charles needs to go to grammer school to learn the basics of normal human communication in the English language. He is so bad I can't even stand to watch his stupid commercials with Dwayne Wade. I cringe every time this big fat man opens his mouth. I know he believes he is dropping bits of basketball wisdom from up high onto the viewing public, but really its just bits and peices of broken ebonic English that anyone who follows the sport could deduce on their own, pending an IQ result higher than that of Sir Charles. Ya know, I will go a little easier on Kenny Smith. He isn't so bad, but he still irritates the hell out of me and needs to be removed as well. TNT basketball rules!!!

No comments: